Commissions we are working on, website technology changes, really nice letters from people, customer pictures, and more. Click here for blog archives.
Monday, January 4, 2010
1. To lose or gain weight, or tone or build muscle, so they feel more confident in their cosplay costumes.
2. To be braver and go from being a closet cosplayer to a competitive cosplayer
3. To get a job, or a better one, so they can spend more money on cosplays
4. To learn more about prop making with different materials
5. To go to more cons and become more in tune with the cosplay community
6. To plan their time better so they’re not pulling all-nighters before a con or finishing things off in the hotel room
7. To restrict themselves to one costume per event, so they can focus all their time and energy one doing it well.
8. To learn to accept it if a costume won't get done in time and not beat themselves up over it
9. To become more sociable at events and to get over con-shyness.
10. To win a cosplay contest!
Here are 10 places to test out some of these resolutions:
January 8 - 10, 2010:
• Animé Los Angeles in California
• Ichibancon in Concord, NC
• Sac-Anime in Sacramento, CA
January 16 - 17, 2010 - Setsucon in State College, PA.
January 21 - 24, 2010 in Waterloo, ON - Emiko's Mini Convention.
January 23 - 24, 2010 - SoDak Con in Rapid City, SD.
And to finish off the first month of 2010 you can choose from:
• Chibi Ushicon in Round Rock, TX January 29 - 31, 2010
• Ohayocon in Columbus, OH Jan 29 - 31, 2010
• Las Cruces Anime Day in Las Cruces, NM Jan 30, 2010
• Orlando Anime Day in Kissimmee, FL Jan 30, 2010