Commissions we are working on, website technology changes, really nice letters from people, customer pictures, and more. Click here for blog archives.
Monday, May 11, 2009
We thought we’d show off the hottest of our new cosplay costume arrivals. Chosen specifically for their look and detailing by a cosplay newbie who apparently loves to see men in uniforms of some sort.
Our top 5 are pictured here, clockwise:
1. Dante from Devil May Cry 4 is a slick, hot costume that fits the character’s cool style. The character has been well received by gamers, and has often been listed as one of video gaming's coolest characters.
2. Gin Tama’s Gintoki Sakata -- GinTama is a comedic manga created by Hideaki Sorachi in which Edo has been taken over by aliens and samurai of Japan have fallen, so Gintoki must "free-lance" to pay the monthly rent, which usually goes unpaid anyway. At least his look is cool.
3. Flash – Captain Cold, also known as Leonard Snart, is one of the archenemies of The Flash. A fan favorite, Captain Cold’s outfit might be great for those winter cosplay conventions.
4. D.Grayman - General Marian Cross. You provide the long red unkempt hair, and the tincampi (communication golems) on the head. A teacher, a scientist, and one of five Exorcist Generals, his uniform looks sharp.
5. Uryuu Ishida has been well-received by readers from Bleach, commonly appearing in the top ten from the characters popularity polls from the manga. The costume is sure to impress.
Then rounding out the top 10 are:
6. Assassin's Creed - Al Mualim--With it’s black cape and hood and detailing in the front, it’s pretty imposing.
7. Soul Eater - Justin Law's costume stylishly evokes the dark mix of a priest and an executioner.
8. Stark from Bleach -- you provide the jaw necklace and the carefree demeanor.
9. Team Cloud - Omoi-- be sure to bring a supply of lollipops and a (fake) sword!
10. Killer Bee --Chosen for it’s potential… if the guy’s got the body to fill it out and the attitude to pull it off.