Commissions we are working on, website technology changes, really nice letters from people, customer pictures, and more. Click here for blog archives.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009And now, here are our picks for the 10 new arrivals of cosplay costumes for ladies!
Our top 5 are pictured here, clockwise:
In a tie for first place we have :
1. Villetta Nu from Code Geass (click to see the cape from the back!) A powerfully hot uniform that shows she’s a pilot distinguished in battle, who has earned the rank of Knight.
1. Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII --Another powerfully hot uniform, with a sexy holster around her leg and rank-specific armor on her left shoulder.
3. Akusa from Neon Genesis Evangelion and her plug suit, which is meant to be a form-fitting garment which Eva pilots wear to synchronize with their Evas. If you look like you could be 14 going on 21, this might be the costume for you.
4. From Final Fantasy X – Rikku wears a funky combination that matches her diverse talents in mechanics, alchemy and thievery. This character won "Hottest Character" at G4's 2004 G-Phoria awards show and " Baddest Good Girl" on G4's 2005 Video Game Vixens.
5. Trucy From Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney – Trucy Wright is known as Naruhodou Minuki in the Japanese version and does tricks. Supply your own magic panties.
6. Card Captors - Meilin Rae – a beautiful mini-dress with a large yin-yang symbol and flowing sleeves.
7. Penelo from Final Fantasy XII – the outfit allows you to be a dancer, white mage and sky pirate all at once.
8. Naruki from Chrome Shelled Regios – show off your strong sense of justice as a Military Arts student and aspiring police officer.
9. Code Geass - Kallen Stadtfeld – one aspect of her personality, in the uniform of a strong-willed and forceful resistance fighter.
10. Air Gear – Simca – Don’t let the cute outfit fool you – she’s the commander of Genesis, the largest, and most powerful team in history.